[rfk-dev] audio game concept

Nathanial Hendler nathanhendler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 21:12:21 PDT 2013

So instead of letters on a board, you can have 'sound icons' that are
used.  Amplitude giving a sense of distance, and stereo (and delay)
for direction.  I'm not sure how one would distinguish between objects
in-front vs behind.  How many of these sounds can be played at once,
or in rapid series so that the game makes sense could be a limiting
factor.  Text-to-speech for NKI's.  Seems interesting.  Should be a
scripting language out there with libraries to make most of it
trivial.

Nathan