[rfk-dev] audio game concept

Steve Pomeroy steve at staticfree.info
Sat Sep 14 21:55:01 PDT 2013

You may wish to research binaural/HRTF simulation, as that would greatly help providing a realistic soundscape. IIRC, there are libraries that plug into csound.

I suspect that to do it well, though, you'd want to track the player's head so as to align the sounds with reality. When you turn your head to shift your auditory attention, the sound should follow.

http://staticfree.info/