[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten - web version

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Mar 27 08:14:07 PDT 2009

Quoting Lajcik:
>    I was thinking about this, but honestly i feel it just takes up a line on
>    the status bar. Ill add $NKI to the initial screen however :)

Cool.

>    I admit i didnt bother running the dos version earlier so thats why there
>    were no hearts. And the message i just missed by accident. Both are now
>    implemented :)

Yeah, we need to fix the success message in the POSIX version and, as
mentioned, I think it's time to talk about Unicode glyphs in rfk.

>      Oh yeah... would you be willing to let us post the sourcecode on the
>      website, etc.? See the "submit a port" page on the website for all the
>      requisite details.
>
>    This would require submitting everything, including php scripts and so on.
>    I have a bad experience with people poking about to find sql injection
>    exploits so i think ill hold on with that for the time being...
>    Maybe i could drop all the db related stuff and submit just the 'engine'.

Yes, that's all we'd want actually... so that would be great! It's
nice having the sourcecode for all the implementations.

Thank you,

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---