[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten - web version

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu Mar 26 17:01:10 PDT 2009

Quoting Tim Allen:
>  - It's a minor frustration that movement keys don't seem to
> auto-repeat - so handy for crossing the vast inter-NKI distances of
> space.

The POSIX version used to support "speed walk" keys, I thought like
capital hjkl? It looks like maybe they were lost during the major
rewrite recently.

>  - I tried it in a Firefox 3.5 nightly and although I saw the 'robot
> meets item' animation at the top of the frame, I never saw a "you found
> kitten" message.

See my other comments about the status bar.

> I'd also like to say that it is heartening to see such a broad array of
> random Unicode glyphs in RFK. :)

Yeah, it makes me think that now that Unicode is so common, we should
put glyphs back into the POSIX version.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---