[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten - web version

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Thu Mar 26 15:14:00 PDT 2009

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:46:15 +0100
Lajcik <lighteater at gmail.com> wrote:
> If theres anything you feel i should have included or done
> differently - please tell me.

Some suggestions occur to me:

 - It's a minor frustration that movement keys don't seem to
auto-repeat - so handy for crossing the vast inter-NKI distances of
space.
 - I tried it in a Firefox 3.5 nightly and although I saw the 'robot
meets item' animation at the top of the frame, I never saw a "you found
kitten" message.
 - The NKI 'The non-kitten item like this but with "false" and
"true" switched is true.' has an extra quote and comma at the end.

I'd also like to say that it is heartening to see such a broad array of
random Unicode glyphs in RFK. :)