[rfk-dev] Re: robotfindskitten for PSP - released

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Sun Jan 22 14:01:31 PST 2006

Quoting Trevor Wilson:
> I've just completed a port of robotfindskitten for Sony's PSP.  I've
> posted a page with the source and executable here:
>
> http://namakoteam.com/games/rfk.html

Trevor -- that's AWESOME!

robotfindskitten... unexclusively available for the PSP!

You should sign up for the rfk-dev mailing list.

Meanwhile, I will add your port to the repository. What would you like
for your information to appear here:

http://robotfindskitten.org/aw.cgi?main=devteam.rfk

That is, what nickname or name would you like to go by and do you have
a website or email link that should be listed?

Thanks and welcome to the club!

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---