[rfk-dev] Re: New RFK port

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Sun Jan 22 14:00:17 PST 2006

Harry,

I know!

robotfindskitten is incredibly addictive -- it's a simulation, a
drug, and a religion all in one!

You should sign up for the rfk-dev mailing list.

Meanwhile, I will add your port to the repository. What would you like
for your information to appear here:

http://robotfindskitten.org/aw.cgi?main=devteam.rfk

That is, what nickname or name would you like to go by and do you have
a website or email link that should be listed?

Finally, do you have a copy of the sourcecode? We like to include the
sourcecode for all ports if possible.

Thanks and welcome to the club!

Peter

Quoting Harry J Mason:

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---