[rfk-dev] voting procedure for code selection

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Wed Oct 12 20:10:43 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Voting begins tonight at midnight PST and extends through midnight PST
on Monday, October 17th.

Please send me an email indicating whether you think we should keep
the old POSIX code or adopt the new POSIX code.

OLD: http://robotfindskitten.org/aw.cgi?main=download/POSIX/
NEW: http://alexeyt.freeshell.org/code/rfk/rfk-20050902.tgz

For fairness, voting will be restricted to already recognized
developers. The webpage should be up to date:

http://robotfindskitten.org/aw.cgi?main=devteam.rfk

I think Alexey should be able to vote since he is our Debian
maintainer and a contributer to robotfindskitten (although as yet
uncredited on the site).

I will need to be able to verify who you are, so please don't send the
mail anonymously. I will then compile a list of votes (including email
addresses) and send a copy to Jeremy Penner for verification. I will
then post the numerical results to this list without personal
identification. Jeremy and I will not reveal who voted which way,
although individuals are free to speak about their own vote after the
fact.

If there are any questions or comments, please address them to this
list.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---