[rfk-dev] new package!

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:00:12 -0600

Quoting Neale Pickett:
> I had a question though, I changed the version numbers and while Leonard
> shot me a "looks good to me" I now fear I may have violated some
> unspoken pact WRT RFK versioning.  It's not too late though--I haven't
> uploaded the deb yet.  If the version number needs decreasing, please
> lemme know ASAP.

I thought the standard was that there was no standard for the first
part of the version number, but that only the last portion was the
number of packaged NKI.

Speaking of, what happened to the great and hilarious docs that were
included in the rfk tarball? They've been replaced by boring, official
looking and out of date ones.

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---