[rfk-dev] new package!

Neale Pickett neale@debian.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:26:21 -0800

"Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net> writes:

> Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
>> Alright. I updated the messages.h with all the nki I currenty had in
>> backlog (not counting Dave's stuff from the Inform port...) and make a
>> new package available in the download directory of
>> robotfindskitten.org (not at SF). For you "bleeding edge" kind of
>> people.
>
> Neale, what do I need to do to get robotfindskitten ready for you to
> make new .406 packages? Did you and Nick resolve the issues that
> existed about rfk's build system?

Well, yeah, the issues are resolved.

Just put your new NKI into the code from sourceforge.  The build system
is all set up for making debs.  Well, at least it works for me.

I had a question though, I changed the version numbers and while Leonard
shot me a "looks good to me" I now fear I may have violated some
unspoken pact WRT RFK versioning.  It's not too late though--I haven't
uploaded the deb yet.  If the version number needs decreasing, please
lemme know ASAP.

Neale