[rfk-dev] New version of the PHP port

Darkhorse dh at winterwolf.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 22:08:23 CDT 2003

Hello, all!

I know it's only been a few days, but there is a new version of the PHP
port of robotfindskitten. Version 20030820.406 is now being run at this
http://winterwolf.co.uk/robotfindskitten

Changes in this version:

* Default to 20 NKIs rather than nothing, which used to produce an error
  if the game was started without tweaking any of the options.

* The output from the script is (as far as I can tell) XHTML 1.0 compliant

There should be little difference in terms of how the game is played, but
the interface has been altered a little in an attempt to make things
easier to understand.

--
-Darkhorse: http://winterwolf.co.uk/ >>> Furry Code:
FCW4asw A- C-> D+ H+ M P++ R+ T++++ W- Z+ Sm+ RLCT/E a calu++++$ d- e+>+++ f++ h++ iwf+++ j p* sm+

tax office, n.:
	Den of inequity.