[rfk-dev] Re: Announcing a new RFK port

Darkhorse dh at winterwolf.co.uk
Sat Aug 16 15:45:10 CDT 2003

> Great news! I'll forward it to the rfk-dev list. In the meantime, I
> suggest you subscribe and say hello!

Okay, I'm here! Hello, all!

Should you find it of any use, I'm DH and I'm an Electronics and
Microelectronics Systems Engineering masters student in Manchester,
England. I've been inspired to create a version of robotfindskitten in
PHP, partly to learn PHP sessions, and partly to bring the joys of
robotfindskitten to the masses (!) not currently running a supported
operating system, but with web access.

--
-Darkhorse: http://winterwolf.co.uk/ >>> Furry Code:
FCW4asw A- C-> D+ H+ M P++ R+ T++++ W- Z+ Sm+ RLCT/E a calu++++$ d- e+>+++ f++ h++ iwf+++ j p* sm+

I am deeply CONCERNED and I want something GOOD for BREAKFAST!