[rfk-dev] Find kitten on old computers lurking in your closet!

Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:31:32 -0500

Quoting Leonard Richardson:
> 	How about creating a different set of NKIs for embedded and
> low-memory environments? Those NKIs would consist of single nouns or noun
> phrases (eg. "rope", "disaster", "skateboard", "big door"). It would give
> the game a sort of Scott Adams Adventures feel. I hate to see environments
> denied RFK just because I exceeded their memory limitations making up
> the original list back in 1997.

Well, I thought this was a good idea, but since you specifically noted
on crummy the sucking lack of feedback, I'll publicly state my
opinion:

I think this is a good idea. It also helps leave some room for code!

Another idea would be to go back to the 1996 DOS set of NKI and just
leave the Extended NKI set out.

pedro