[rfk-dev] Find kitten on old computers lurking in your closet!

Leonard Richardson leonardr@gogol.humnet.ucla.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

> A while back I had a go at compressing the NKIs down but I never got
> much smaller than 6k.  No RFK entry in the 1k game competition then :(

	How about creating a different set of NKIs for embedded and
low-memory environments? Those NKIs would consist of single nouns or noun
phrases (eg. "rope", "disaster", "skateboard", "big door"). It would give
the game a sort of Scott Adams Adventures feel. I hate to see environments
denied RFK just because I exceeded their memory limitations making up
the original list back in 1997.

Leonard
NKI: "One word describes this item, but that word contains whitespace."