[rfk-dev] rfk-palm is great!

Peter A. Peterson II pedro@flynn.zork.net
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:44:14 -0600

WOW! rfk-palm rules!

Ok. I'll get you set up, probably tomorrow, on sourceforge, in the
developers group and with some place (i'll have to figure out the best
way) for the rfk-palm stuff. And, we should find a way to merge the cvs
somehow, at least so that we can share the nki list (if that's
possible). It'd be great to have a make.i386 or make.palm for different
platforms.

Bridget, I'd like from you a wishlist and a bugs list for rfk-palm, so
that we can put those on a list at sourceforge. Also, I'd like to set up
either an alias or an account for you at robotfindskitten.org.

I ran rfk-palm, and found two things that I'm not sure if they are
by design, or what, but I had trouble deleting the 2 and adding a 3 to
the number of nki -- i had to delete both numbers before it would let me
add (i just wanted to delete the 2 and put a 3 in it's place). Also, it
seems like the popup window should disappear on any following keypress,
so that you don't have to touch the screen to make the message
dissappear.

BUT THIS REALLY ROCKS!

pedro