[rfk-dev] [zackw@stanford.edu: nki: nethack references]

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:03:44 -0700

begin Peter A. Peterson II quotation:
> The nki flood continues.

	Are you checking these into CVS?  I don't see them.

> How are the different versions of nki-getting routines going to affect
> ports like PalmOS?

	Well, not much for now, since I haven't touched that branch in
a while.  Supposedly Sneakums fixed it for me, but I just haven't
looked.

	It's pretty much just pure C, so we can port the thing over to
any OS that can open and seek in a file.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda