[rfk-dev] NKI

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:39:40 -0700

Well, at the request of Seth David Schoen, I have added a number of
NKI that appeared on this list, checked them into CVS, built a
distribution tarball, and added the .debs to my personal zork.net apt
repository.

Neale, if you could push this package up, that would be great.

http://zork.net/debian/dists/stable/main/source/robotfindskitten_v1600005_344b-1.tar.gz

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda