[rfk-dev] I'll make a new vanilla NKI list

Steve Pomeroy steve at staticfree.info
Mon Nov 5 18:57:56 PST 2012

On 2012-11-05 09:49, Leonard Richardson wrote:
> This NKI list is approximately the size of the old master list (700
> vs. 730) and IMO will make for much more interesting games. I think
> this is good enough to put into git as the official list. (I'll sort
> it first, mixing the new NKI in with the old.) Let me know if you have
> comments or any last-minute NKIs.

I was just skimming through the new additions and realized that I
accidentally the whole NKI, "A noun and a boat bound to the wrong
verb.". I wrote it while trying to come up with something that fit that
pattern, but never got it right; I'm not quite sure what it means. But
maybe that's the point?

I very much enjoy these new additions and cleanups. I'm particularly
partial to many of them.

> BTW, one NKI should not appear more than once in a given run of rfk.
> I'm okay with an exception for "Haven't you touched this before?" or
> any other NKIs that are similarly meta.

Roger, thanks!