[rfk-dev] I'll make a new vanilla NKI list

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Mon Nov 5 07:45:42 PST 2012

Quoting Stephen:
> ... I would be pretty okay with a special case allowing "Haven't you
> touched this before?" to appear a maximum of twice, on the other
> hand.

I agree with Leonard that this would be OK, and I get why it is funny,
but I'm not sure I think it would be an improvement. And, enabling it
would require a method to mark the "meta NKIs" allowed to be sourced
twice which adds complication to something that is otherwise pretty
elegant. It's not that it's hard, but I'm just not sure it's worth it.

--
Peter A. H. Peterson
Graduate Student Researcher