[rfk-dev] I'll make a new vanilla NKI list

Leonard Richardson leonardr at segfault.org
Mon Nov 5 06:49:59 PST 2012

My new list is attached. I've gotten up to a round 700 NKIs; new ones
begin on line 616. I replaced a few NKIs with similar suggestions that
were better (e.g. "You've found... Oh wait, that's just a cat." ->
"It's a cat. Are you too late?"), but it's mostly brand new NKI from
the community, slightly edited by me.

This NKI list is approximately the size of the old master list (700
vs. 730) and IMO will make for much more interesting games. I think
this is good enough to put into git as the official list. (I'll sort
it first, mixing the new NKI in with the old.) Let me know if you have
comments or any last-minute NKIs.

BTW, one NKI should not appear more than once in a given run of rfk.
I'm okay with an exception for "Haven't you touched this before?" or
any other NKIs that are similarly meta.

Leonard