[rfk-dev] REQUEST FOR NON-KITTEN ITEMS

Nathanial Hendler nathanhendler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:25:31 PDT 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Peter A. H. Peterson
<pedro at tastytronic.net>wrote:

> I starred the ones I am most fond of, but I think I touch on why I
> like the others below. I wouldn't die on any of these hills, except
> maybe #11.
>
> 1. A crowd of people, and at the center, a popular misconception.
> 3. A stegosaurus, escaped from the stegosaurusfindsrobot game.  It finds
> you.
> 4. A team of arctic explorers is camped here. **
> 6. It's a cardboard box full of 8-tracks.
> 7. It's a copy of "Zen and The Art of Robot Maintenance". **
> 9. It's Lucy Ricardo. "Aaaah, Ricky!", she says. **
> 11. Youv'e found the fabled America Online disk graveyard! **

I whole-heartedly agree with these choices for a second chance.

I think there should be clear reasons to get rid of NKIs that have been
around a while.  I know the Lucy Ricardo one quite well, it seems to pop up
a lot for me.  I'd miss it.  I'm not worried about dated NKIs

Nathan