[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten 2.0 - New port of rfk to jQuery + hello to rfk-devs!

Star Simpson stars at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 13 19:41:30 PDT 2011

Thanks all!  RFK 406 is finally possible here! (408, actually.  teehee!)

I ended up implementing the option to change the number of NKIs both as a
url parameter, and as a prompt on the front page. e.g.:

   http://starsimpson.com/rfk/index.html?nkis=408

enjoy!

(Also hi Steve!! Did you also port an rfk?? We must catch up, off list -
private email coming next.)

*