[rfk-dev] Request For Comment: robotfindskitten standard

Steve Pomeroy steve at staticfree.info
Wed Jun 10 11:21:06 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 11:59:19PM -0700, Peter A. H. Peterson wrote:
> Again, I welcome comments until we feel it is solid enough to let it
> stand on it's own. And then we submit it to the IETF.

§5.2 states that the terms 'robot' and 'kitten' MUST follow the same
character rules as defined in §5.1, which states, "This is true even if
’robotfindskitten’ is the start of a sentence and would otherwise be
capitalized in English."

However the canonical Instruction Screen as defined in §8 uses the text,
"Robot must touch items to determine if they are kitten or not." which
violates §5.1 as applied to the terms defined in §5.2. Should the
instruction text be corrected or should the rule be modified?

--
Steve Pomeroy
http://staticfree.info/