[rfk-dev] androidfindskitten

Lajcik lighteater at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:34:53 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Steve Pomeroy <steve at staticfree.info>wrote:

> Additionally: this will have the possibility of pulling Message updates
> off the World Wide Web. Is there a good source of NKI Messages that I
> could poll without hurting servers?

I don't think there is, at least I haven't heard about any. It would be nice
tho.

However - im running a js/dhtml version of rfk at
http://robotfindskittenonline.org/ also with support for different nki sets
and nki submission so if youd be interested maybe we could do something like
that - a central nki repository of some sorts. Or I could write some scripts
so that you could pull nkis from my site in one way or another. A repository
would be really cool. Id be happy to hear your thoughts on this one :)

Good idea bringing rfk to android :) i wonder if theres an iphone version...
Maybe ill finally get around to downloading the sdk and overcome my hate of
objective-c... *shudder*

--
My digital home - http://lajcik.org/