[rfk-dev] miscommunication?

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Tue Oct 18 12:24:46 CDT 2005

I just want to clear up a possible miscommunication on my part -- when
I said that I thought that only developers vote on the POSIX code, I
didn't mean "only POSIX developers" -- although that could have been
one approach, I like to think of all contributing developers on this
list to be a part of the rfk community -- and many of you other
developers are very well versed in POSIX development.

Anyway, I'm not sure that this is why only 5 people voted on the code
change (more likely is that we all have lives apart from finding
kitten in our zen planes), but what struck me was that all 5 people
who voted were listed as POSIX developers and it occurred to me that I
may have been misunderstood. It's also probable that they voted
because they are naturally more invested in the issue.

I don't want to have a revote or anything like that unless people are
actually upset but haven't commented for one reason or another. I
think it's much more likely that I am just being paranoid, but I feel
like I have a duty to you to be straightforward and above the board.

If you are upset, please contact me offlist and I'll try to work it
out.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---