[rfk-dev] voting procedure for code selection

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Wed Oct 12 22:32:03 CDT 2005

Quoting Neale Pickett:
> On Wednesday 12 October 2005 07:10 pm, Peter A. H. Peterson wrote:
> > I think Alexey should be able to vote since he is our Debian
> > maintainer and a contributer to robotfindskitten (although as yet
> > uncredited on the site).
>
> Wait, he is?  How come I didn't know about this?
>
> (I mean, I want someone to do it, but I didn't realize it'd changed hands
> yet.)

Ok -- to be fair, I don't know anything about the inner workings of
Debian or who is the official maintainer -- but I thought that a few
months ago you mentioned that you didn't want to do it anymore and
Alexey said that he was a maintainer and volunteered to take it or
something like that. I guess I assumed the red tape was taken care of.
If I mis-spoke about him being the maintainer then I apologize, and
we can figure this out *after* we vote on the code change.

For that matter, you should probably be able to vote on the code
change if you want to since you are (or at the least have been for a
long time) our Debian maintainer and are thus a contributor. I don't
think I'm overlooking anyone else, but please speak up if you're out
there.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---