[rfk-dev] updates

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Aug 26 12:24:25 CDT 2005

Quoting Alexey Toptygin:
> Yes, I am. All of the actual coding has been finished for a long time, but
> I haven't had the chance to autoconfiscate and debianize it. I should
> probably publish what I have so far, so I can at least get comments...
>
> If anyone wants to help out with autoconf, debian packaging, or (even
> better) kiking my ass until I finish this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ok. Good -- glad you're here.

What changes did you make to the POSIX codebase? We should upload
those to sourceforge too, since that is kind of the POSIX development
repository. Before we do that though, I'd like to have some of the
resident C junkies look at your updates.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---