[rfk-dev] updates

Alexey Toptygin alexeyt at freeshell.org
Fri Aug 26 11:49:30 CDT 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Peter A. H. Peterson wrote:

> Also, what is the status of the Debian package? Is Alexy on this list?
> I know Neale still is. I want to make sure that it's still in Debian
> and not in danger of getting the boot.

Yes, I am. All of the actual coding has been finished for a long time, but
I haven't had the chance to autoconfiscate and debianize it. I should
probably publish what I have so far, so I can at least get comments...

If anyone wants to help out with autoconf, debian packaging, or (even
better) kiking my ass until I finish this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

 			Alexey