[rfk-dev] long overdue update...

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu May 13 16:23:34 CDT 2004

I need to make a long overdue update for the rfk website with the
current versions of the projects and ports.

If you have submitted something to me (or rfk-dev) that needs to be
noted on the website, please do me the favor of emailing me privately
with the file and/or announcement so that I can update it. I'm sorry
that I have been so behind on this stuff.

wrt NKI inclusion for POSIX and the others that build from that tree,
we should make some kind of decision as a group how NKI are chosen (or
not) for inclusion in the POSIX port -- to date, with the last updates
being a long time ago, updates were sort of "executively edited" by
myself or others with the intent of keeping the NKI sort of having a
unified zen look and feel... but should we just allow ANY NKI
submitted by anyone? How about the "bug fix" applied to the grammar
and style "issues" with the current POSIX NKI? I think some of those
obviously had good points, wheras with  other suggestions I think
robot missed the kitten boat. Do we need an NKI editor for the
"official" POSIX distribution? Who should that be? WHat do you have to
say about this, leonardr?

Finally, all this has come about because my band is taking a break for
a few months and I have a tiny amount of free time to work on this
kind of stuff, which has afforded me to make a public beta release of
the software that runs the rfk website -- ASCIIweb. I'd be happy for
you guys to look at it and make comments, or use it, even!

http://tastytronic.net/asciiweb/

Thanks,

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---