[rfk-dev] spectrum goodness (first release)

Peter Gordon pete@shagged.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:41:45 +0100

Hi,

> a java applet, screenshots, and beta2 download are now available at

Looks good. I was wondering; in lots of recent versions the finding of kitten
is accompanied by the appearance of love hearts, but on the screenshots of
older versions this doesn't appear to be the case (correct me if i'm wrong,
i've not seen the DOS or POSIX versions myself). Does mean that the robots
love for kitten (and vice versa) is a recent development?

Could it be that the robot has been finding kitten for so long, and in so many
different environments now that it has fallen in love with kitten? or have
they always loved each other but only recently found the confidence to
express that to the outside world? indeed, is the robots whole motivation to
find kitten the need to be reunited with a loved one?

Is the world ready for the love that a robot holds for kitten?

Food for thought...

Cheers,
Pete