[rfk-dev] [teleute@vex.net: Port to the Empty Pop Can platform]

Thu Jul 24 18:12:27 EDT 2003

Ok, so way back when, a guy was trolling the UFO Chicago list:

http://tastytronic.net/pipermail/ufo/2003-January/001704.html

Which inspired this:

http://robotfindskitten.org/aw.cgi?main=home.rfk

"...And the Sega Dreamcast. And your Web Browser. And an empty pop
can."

Which inspired.... THIS:

----- Forwarded message from Maxi Rose <teleute@vex.net> -----

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:33:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Maxi Rose <teleute@vex.net>
To: rfk@robotfindskitten.org
Subject: Port to the Empty Pop Can platform

I noticed you had lost the copy of the Empty Pop Can port for RFK. I have
ported RFK to the Empty Pop Can platform once again, for archival
purposes. Included is a link to an image of RFK running on an empty can of
Coke. I'm in the process of porting it to a Pepsi can, as well, but their
proprietary encryption is making it difficult.

http://www.vex.net/~teleute/images/RFKPopCan.jpg

--
Maxi Rose  Ghost of a Texas Lady   | Anime: FY, MB, KOR | Bab5, Goth

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---