[rfk-dev] ports and such

Aaron Haviland orion@parsed.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:30:48 -0500

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

Peter A. Peterson II cursed the gypsies with this chant:
> However, one must ask, what is it that color adds to the zen of
> robotfindskitten? One might just as easily ask what does color add to
> the zen of life itself? And can the colorblind live life fulfilled?

I should think an even better Zen simulation would include trasparent kitten and
NKIs so as to match the background. Or perhaps I've misunderstood Zen.

--
Aaron Haviland      orion [at] tribble [dot] dyndns [dot] org
                                  orion [at] parsed [dot] net

Happiness isn't happiness
without a violin-playing goat

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6