[rfk-dev] ports and such

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:08:46 -0600

Quoting Dave:
> Do you think it really needs color support?  I'm somewhat indifferent on
> the issue.

Dave,

THere is a sense in which color might conflict with the zen of Inform.

However, one must ask, what is it that color adds to the zen of
robotfindskitten? One might just as easily ask what does color add to
the zen of life itself? And can the colorblind live life fulfilled?

One must also assume that if rfk was implemented on a black and white
computer (like the TRS-80 III... oh man... I think I just found my
calling...), it could not APPEAR in color, although in reality it
would be very colorful indeed.

We shall now meditate upon an ox.

As to how this relates to color in the Inform version, I do not know
if I am capable of answering *your* question.

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---