[rfk-dev] new rfk for Inform release

Dave dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:42:13 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:

> Quoting Dave:
> > Given the new POSIX release, I thought I'd pull those new NKIs together
> > with some other enhancements to make a new release of the Inform edition
> > of rfk.
>
> Cool. Can you include a differential list of your nki? Did we ever
> resolve anything regarding nki licensing?

The NKIs I added are clearly distinguished from the ones imported from the
POSIX version.

> > Release 4 / Serial Number 03xxxx
> > Light overhaul release.
> > - Now an official port of robotfindskitten.
> > - Typos in NKIs fixed.
> > - Added color support.
> > - Added an easter egg.  Can you find it?
> > - Removed PalmOS movement key support (superfluous and ugly).
> > - Removed playfield resizing code (superfluous and ugly).
> > - It's "robotfindskitten", not "Robot Finds Kitten".
> > - Merged in new NKIs from the new POSIX release of robotfindskitten.
> > - More NKIs added (561 total).
> >
> > Anything else I might have missed?
>
> I can't think of anything! That's great. Is there a new tarball? I
> didn't see one on your site. When we get CVS all sorted, I'd like to
> find a way to let developers upload the current versions of their own
> packages to their corresponding directory on rfk.org.

Not yet.  Just after I posted the message about this new version, I found
a somewhat annoying collision-detection bug.  I'm hammering on the code
now.  I should have it ready in a couple hours.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu