[rfk-dev] updates...

Thu, 24 May 2001 02:54:51 -0500

Ok, I've been doing some house cleaning.

* there is now a robotfindskitten-Dreamcast package (like the POSIX and
  PalmOS ones) for drwiii's dcrfk adaptation. I spoke with him today and
  he's given us permission to include his files on sourceforge and link
  with them from robotfindskitten.org. This sort of seems obvious, but
  his adaptation was completely separate from the consortium's work and
  so I thought I'd ask permission.

* There is now a robotfindskitten-DOS package that includes the
  robot.dos.tar.gz (the *original* robotfindskitten). This is marked as
  being unsupported and for historical value only, but I thought it
  would be nice to at least have it available online.

* downloads.html now points both to sourceforge and to the current
  packages for each package (PalmOS, POSIX, Dreamcast, DOS) in case
  people don't want to dig around sourceforge.

* QUESTION: should the cgi patch just be included in the regular tree
  with instructions how to build it? Since it's such a different beast,
  I'm sort of tempted to create a robotfindskitten-CGI package that has
  the patch and instructions so that people looking for the cgi version
  can find it easily. It's so small that it should be included in the
  regular tree, anyway.

Let me know what you folks think.

pedro

	"Choppa Choppa Chop Sockeeeeeeeeeey!"