[rfk-dev] Re: RobotFindsKitten Java Applet

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:58:29 -0500

Brian,

You might want to sign on to the rfk-dev list and let people know what
you're doing (you'll note that I forwarded this message to the rfk-dev
list). My guess is that we'll want to include your tree once it's all
finished. But make an official post to the list, and we can get your
name up on Sourceforge.

pedro

Quoting Brian Enigma:

Peter A. Peterson II, CEO Users of Free Operating Systems, Chicago USA
http://ufo.chicago.il.us -- Free Software Rules -- Proprietary Drools!