[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten.cgi considered harmful?

Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:56:11 -0500

You might have noticed that the robotfindskitten.cgi page at
kathleen.northpark.edu is down. This is because the box has crashed. I'm
not sure why; it's possible that there was a power outage that left the
drive in an unbootable way, or that it was hax0red, but
robotfindskitten.cgi is the only change I made to it in the last 6
months. Is there anything I should look for in attempting to detect
either an intrusion or a catastrophic failure? I could mount this drive
on two-bit next week if anyone cares to inspect it.

pedro

http://tastytronic.net/ufo/  --------------- Users of Free OS Chicago
http://robotfindskitten.org/ ---------------    Free Software Zen Sim