[rfk-dev] Re: nki: nethack references

The Robotfindskitten Consortium rfk@robotfindskitten.org
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:27:37 -0500

Dear Mr. Weinberg,

We've actually gotten quite a load of nki in the last few months that
will be incorporated into the next official release.

Thanks for the nethack references though, since someday we hope to get
robotfindskitten INTO nethack. How great would it be if nethack had a
"robotfindskitten room," where you could get a new pet or something.
Samuraifindsdog? We don't know.

Yours,
The Robotfindskitten Consortium

Quoting Zack Weinberg: