[rfk-dev] [schoen@loyalty.org: More non-kitten items (including many literary allusions)]

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:33:14 -0500

Quoting Nick Moffitt:
> 	I think we should at the very least do a simple release with
> the resize stuff (now in HEAD) and the newer NKIs.
>
> 	I never got my branch of fortune-using stuff working right,
> and that's probably something i'll want to hack out with sneakums
> himself.

I've recently received some more NKI, and Seth contacted me about the
possibility of getting his NKI et al into rfk and a new package made
for the Leenooxcare BBC. (And Debian, for that matter.)

I won't be able to work on this until Wednesday, but I don't know if
that's soon enough. If any of you guys, specifically Nick and/or Paul
could get those NKI in and packaged, that'd be great. I know that not
all the new features are tested, so maybe we should be judicious in
that. *shrug*

But adding the NKI is pretty straightforward.

pedro