[rfk-dev] [schoen@loyalty.org: More non-kitten items (including many literary allusions)]

Sam Phillips sam@dasbistro.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:59:22 -0700

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 04:48:57PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  Orion quotation:
> > And all this time, I was assuming that BART was some top secret club
> > or something.
> >
> > > 	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!
> > >         ^	    (*: Indent-o-meter may not actually amaze.)
>
> 	No, it's Bay Area Rapid Transit.
>
> 	http://bart.org
>
> 	Nifty maps!!!!11!!

My favorite part on the BART are the emergency procedure posters that
tell you what to do if the train wrecks and you're in the Transbay
tube.  There actually is a platform between the east and west bound
tracks and they expect you to calmly stand there until emergency rescue
can get you.

--
Sam Phillips <sam@dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada