[rfk-dev] [schoen@loyalty.org: More non-kitten items (including many literary allusions)]

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:06:13 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> ----- Forwarded message from Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org> -----

Yar. My end of rfk devel has fallen sharply lately. It has to do with
the current game of pedrofindsgirlfriend that i'm playing. But monday
I'll try to update the sourceforge site as well as completel the
screenshots for rfk. i0lanthe, if you could send me some screenshots for
the palm, that'd be great. Probably an ingame shot, and one of the about
screen with the great robot-box image.

Nick, we should discuss what should be the latest release, since there
are two trees now (perhaps sneakums should start calling himself robot
and get a life) so that we can make a current release with the stuff in
it that we want. We might as well have that disccussion as a group, and
onlist for that matter, for posterity and for the most number of brains
as possible.

In other news, I believe that Jack Edwards compiled rfk on BSD.

pedro