[rfk-dev] [rodseth at gmail.com: Robotfindskitten 2.7182818.701 POSIX on Arch Linux]

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Sep 6 06:42:33 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:55:42 +0200
From: Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com>
To: rfk at robotfindskitten.org
Subject: Robotfindskitten 2.7182818.701 POSIX on Arch Linux

Hi,

There is a package named "robotfindskitten" on AUR that I maintain. It
worked perfectly fine up until the latest released version.

The current problem is that after installing and running
robotfindskitten, this message appears and nothing more happens:

  There are only 2 NKIs available (user requested 20).

When specifying "-n 2", the Zen simulation starts, but with none of
the interesting items.

The build and installation process is pretty straight forward, just
configure and make, with the exception that I set execgamesdir
manually:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ro/robotfindskitten/PKGBUILD

Am I missing something when building it?

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
  Alexander Rødseth