[rfk-dev] Mayan Apocalypse Edition Press Release

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Wed Jan 2 10:33:08 PST 2013

Hear ye, Hear ye!

Thanks to an injection of significant work,
inspiration and enthusiasm by Eric S. Raymond, the
long-lost source code rewrite by Alexey Toptygin,
an NKI unification and purification project
spearheaded by none other than Leonard Richardson
(and nearly doubling the number of "official" NKI
primarily due to David Griffith's contributions),
as well as lots of work by other members of the
consortium, we are proud to announce that
robotfindskitten has a new release, namely:

The Mayan Apocalypse Edition:
http://robotfindskitten.org/download/POSIX/robotfindskitten-2.7182818.701.tar.gz

... which was released on 12.21.2012 -- the end
of the Mayan calendar.

Much thanks to everyone involved.

While we are normally humble and extremely
self-effacing, preferring to let others have the
credit for finding kitten, saving the world, etc.,
the consortium would like to point out that while
"correlation is not causation," we released a new
version of robotfindskitten -- and the world did
not end on as "predicted" by the Mayans.

So you owe us.