[rfk-dev] Commit thaw

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sat Oct 27 15:50:20 PDT 2012

Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt at freeshell.org>:
> I cloned the read-only git repo, and I've realized that I had made
> some improvements that I never got around to publishing. What's the
> process for submitting changes? Do I create an sf.net login, fork
> the repo, commit to my fork and send pull requests?

(1) Get an SF login.

(2) Tell us what it is so we can give your dev access to the project repo.

(3) Clone it, make your changes, commit, push back to the project repo.

(4) Profit!!!

Note that I basically dumped all your code into robotfindskitten.c -
replicating your directory arrangement would have made the overall
change history rather difficult to follow.