[rfk-dev] Commit thaw

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Sat Oct 27 13:07:35 PDT 2012

Quoting Eric S. Raymond:
> The repo is open for normal development.

Fantastic! Thanks again for your work.

> Both Ryan Finnie's and Alexey Triptygin's code have been merged into
> the repo history.  The head code is now basically Alexey's with a bit
> of polishing.

Great.

> The bug list is cleared.

Double great!

> I'd like to ship a Mayan Apocalypse edition, because it's 2012.

Triple great!

> Any objections?  Any unfinished business?  More NKIs?

I think before we commit to a public/stable release, we should all
pound on it quite a bit, especially since this is a "new" codebase
(for certain values of new).

Thanks again for your contributions, Eric.

-pedro

--
Peter A. H. Peterson
Graduate Student Researcher