[rfk-dev] git repo is up

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Fri Oct 26 14:46:19 PDT 2012

The converted git repository is now available for inspection on
Sourceforge.  I also upgraded the project to Allura - I figured
since the repo URL was going to be changing anyway this would
be a good time to do it, and the change will do no harm if we
decide to rehost somewhere else.

It was a pretty simple conversion.  I tweaked a handful of change
comments to conform to the git preferred style of a summary line
followed by elaboration, removed generated files, added a .gitignore,
and that was about it.

No release tags yet.  I expect I'll add those this weekend.

I haven't found the switch to disable the CVS repo yet.

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.
	--Voltaire