[rfk-dev] i'm in my underwear at school

Alexey Toptygin alexeyt at freeshell.org
Fri Oct 26 11:56:14 PDT 2012

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012, Peter A. H. Peterson wrote:

> So, first of all, a colossal apology to Alexey (and to the rest of you)
> for dropping the ball on this. However, here is his code:
>
> http://alexeyt.freeshell.org/code/rfk/rfk-20051013.tgz
>
> If we are going to make the first significant changes to the
> codebase in years, I suppose we ought to straighten this stuff out.
>
> Should we finally transition to Alexey's code? Or do we go with the
> newly ESR-improved legacy code and consider Alexey's version to be the
> cult classic album that was intentionally buried by the studio? Or is
> there a third way?

It's OK, I've been showing just as little interest in this as the rest of
you slackers :-) I'm fine with you guys using as little or as much of my
version as you want; I think it's much more important that the code become
actively maintained again.

> In any event, I think that Alexey's version deserves its own place on
> the site. Alexey, I am truly and deeply sorry.

Again, no worries. It's perfectly fine if my version only exists on my
site. Once the git repo is up I will try to find time to make any
improvements I had planned and send you guys pull requests.

 			Alexey