[rfk-dev] Web 2.0!

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu Oct 25 10:54:17 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Remember that 2012 Extravaganza I promised... and how I was
REDEDICATING myself to staying on top of the rfk pipeline? Well, I
failed.

I now have a new philosophy: I promise to try and be a better human
being, and you promise to bug me if you submitted a port to me and I
have let it languish in anonymity. (If you currently have a port in
with me, give me about a week or so to get them all up.)

We've got a few new ports in the pipeline, and some other fun news.

Stay tuned.

pedro

--
Peter A. H. Peterson