[rfk-dev] Scheduling the Mayan Apocalype Edition

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Nov 5 19:11:04 PST 2012

I believe the code is ready to be shipped.  I have fulfilled all of
the bugfixes and feature requests that I know to have been pending.

I suggest that it's time to integrate the new master NKI list and do a
round of serious playtesting.  I'll be traveling for most of the next
two weeks, but could we shoot for release around 15 November?

A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.
	-- Ramsey Clark