[rfk-dev] Getting this train moving

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Nov 2 07:45:00 PDT 2012

Quoting Peter A. H. Peterson:
> e. Given that the repositioning of the NKI and robot is very slight
> anyway, why don't we just expand the field but not move the objects?
> Or if we want to be clever, center the objects in the field or something.

I realize now the problem with this is that if robot leaves the
original object area and that screen area is "downsized", we'd have to
teleport robot back into the object area. This could be done ("You
feel tingly for a moment!") or it could destroy the simulation with
the current "crush" message.

--
Peter A. H. Peterson
Graduate Student Researcher